Ways To Be A Better Catholic
1.Pray “without ceasing” as it is written in the Gospel, every day by yourself or with others.
2. Go to confession, no matter how long it has been.
3. Receive the Eucharist regularly to nourish your soul.
4. Volunteer to become a reader at mass or an extraordinary minister of holy communion.
5. Spend time in front of Jesus in Eucharistic Adoration.
6. Motivate your children to become altar servers.
7. Encourage any faithful person you know without a vocation to consider the religious life.
8. Immerse yourself in the Catholic faith by participating in a Catholic bible study, retreat or one of Fr. Robert Barron’s Catholicism series.
9. Volunteer to become a catechist and gain a richer understanding of the faith right along with your students.