Things Jesus Revealed to St. Faustina About Divine Mercy
St. Benedict XVI told us “It is a really central message for our time: Mercy as the force of God, as the divine limit against the evil of the world.”
Let’s remind ourselves right now. Or learn the highlights for the first time. Divine Mercy Sunday is the perfect day to start listening to what Jesus himself tells us:
1. I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.
2. Mankind will not have peace until it turns with trust to My Mercy.
3. Let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice.
4. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice
5. Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity.
6.My Heart overflows with great mercy for souls, and especially for poor sinners. If only they could understand that I am the best of Fathers to them and that it is for them that the Blood and Water flowed from My Heart as from a fount overflowing with mercy.
7. I want to grant a complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My mercy.