5 ways You Might Be Blocking The Power Of God’s Spirit In Your Life
- Grieving The Spirit: You can actually grieve the Holy Spirit by not confessing sin.
- Ignoring the Spirit: Non believers suppress the knowledge of God, and push that back in their consciences.
- Not following the Spirit: The Holy Spirit always seek to have us do the will of the Father, and so when we resist the Holy Spirit, we resist God Himself.
- Harbouring a grudge: unconfessed sin can put God’s heavy hand upon us, just like holding a grudge.
- Doubt and Fear: To have fear is to show a lack of faith and doubt can rob our joy.